Housewares - Cookshop & Linens
Full Buying Service
- The service includes establishing basic stock grids which are updated on an ongoing basis. Members are provided with a basic stock file containing all ranges to be stocked with recommended stock levels. The stock levels are adjusted in conjunction with the member store and are based on rate of sale.
- We also provide full range planning support. This includes advice and implementation of new shop floor layouts.
- Promotional buying for all of the key promotional periods; Winter Sale, Summer Sale, Spring Mid Season and Autumn Mid Season. We also provide promotional activity to run in conjunction with any in-store events.
- Promotional information packs will be provided detailing copies of all our orders with full product information.
- Members are invited to attend the Retail Division Range Presentation Day. This is a day exclusively for Retail Division stores where we present our promotional packages.
- Retail Division will source themed promotional offers for special events such as Mother’s day, Father’s day, Pancake day, National Baking Week etc.
- We would also organise any supplier product training required so that staff can sell new ranges with confidence.
- We produce our own ticketing for the main promotional periods which we can make available to you if members require.
- Regular visits from our merchandising team. Visits from the Retail Division team are essential to drive sales and the business forward.
- Full support will be provided from the Retail Division office team based at AIS.