AIS have an Executive Board responsible for running the business on a day to day basis and providing strategic direction. That Executive is currently supported by other Directors who are drawn from a cross section of our membership representative of our trading sectors and geographic spread. Those non-executive Directors rotate on a 3 year basis, elected each year at our Spring AGM, and the Chairman is normally appointed from that group and may serve for a longer period.
Currently the Board comprises the following individuals.
- Sheila Cooper – Managing Director
- Susan Potter-Price – Finance Director
Combined they have extensive AIS experience and a background of senior roles within retail or customer facing service companies including Selfridges, KPMG, HMV Media Group, Homebase and B&Q.
Non-executive Member Directors:
- Stephen McCammon, Menarys – Chairman
- Ian Barker, Barkers
- Greg Davies, Smith Bradbeer
- Adam Hopewell, Hopewells
- Martyn Jenkins, Arthur Llewellyn Jenkins
- Neville Moore, Ulster Stores
- Ed Roy, Roys
- Graham Schofield, Stokers