There is a vacancy within the Housewares Retail department for a full time Administrator to provide general administration and customer service support to the team, ensuring a smooth and efficient service.
This role would suit an experienced administrator with effective communication and organisational skills. They will need to be IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft packages and the ability to produce accurate work of the highest standard.
Key aspects of the role will be to:
- Responding to store enquiries, liaising with suppliers and colleagues where necessary to ensure a prompt outcome.
- Typing correspondence, memos and reports and preparing circulars as instructed by the Head of Retail Division / Buyer.
- Typing and forwarding orders to suppliers and stores.
- Preparing and typing information relating to promotional financial reports.
- Collating and maintaining weekly Sales Figures submitted by Retail Division stores.
- Collating and typing the weekly newsletter to send to stores.
- Compiling information required for promotional information packs to stores and arrange printing and distribution to department and stores.
- Collating stock counts and delivery checklists as required from stores to review action required.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, internally and externally.
- Self-motivated with excellent time management and organisational skills.
- A flexible team player with a positive ‘can do’ approach.
- IT literate with experience of using Microsoft Excel at intermediate level and experience of Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.
For further information or to apply for the role please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com