An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Womenswear department for a full time Show Coordinator to assist with the 2 Accessories shows held at AIS each year. Reporting to the Intimate Apparel and Accessories Selector / Buyer, this role involves all aspects of show support from the administration and planning; liaison with exhibitors and members to managing the show reception desk at the event.
Managing the show’s critical path and ensuring everything goes smoothly in the build up to the shows, this role requires exceptional organisational skills and time management and ability to communicate effectively and work collaboratively and efficiently even during very busy periods.
Key aspects of the role:
- Undertake all administration duties for the planning, organisation, set up and break down of the 2 shows as detailed above in line with the requirements of the Show Selector.
- Be responsible for sending out all show correspondence to exhibitors, members and non-members including show invitations, logging replies and responding to show registrations.
- Be responsible for maintaining, managing and updating the master checklist spreadsheets for each show, including issuing exhibitor forms and collecting and logging exhibitor responses to meet pre-agreed deadlines.
- Maintain and update the Accessories databases – member, non-member and supplier – and update members-net with all relevant departmental information and newsletters.
- Prepare and manage exhibitor stand fees and liaise with internal departments to meet pre-agreed deadlines.
- Carry out showroom duties during show set up and breakdown including assisting exhibitors as required.
- Manage the show reception desk during show opening times, meeting and greeting and assisting visitors and exhibitors.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, ideally with experience of organising events.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, internally and externally.
- A self-motivated individual with strengths in problem solving and decision making.
- An eye for detail and a creative outlook are essential.
- A positive team player with the ability to work with numerous members of the wider team and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Calm and focussed especially during busy periods.
For more information or to apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com