An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Social Media and Digital Content Executive to join the Communications Project Team at AIS. This is a newly created role to support the development of our digital content and our social media presence and provides an opportunity to work with our newly appointed digital marketing agency and many departments across the organisation. This is role is for you if you have a ‘can do’ attitude, a wealth of creative ideas and a talent for writing engaging copy combined with an excellent knowledge of social media and associated tools.
Reporting to the Communications Project Manager, key aspects of the role will be:
- To be the primary generator of all social media and digital marketing content for AIS, overseeing all company social media accounts, deploying engaging content across multiple social media and digital platforms to build brand engagement and maximise return for AIS trade shows, Cranmore Park and AIS corporate.
- Work with digital marketing agency WPR, responsible for boosting social media audiences, improving brand awareness and gaining greater media exposure
- Support the Communications Project Manager in the implementation and management of the new communications platform and digital asset management system.
Skills and Experience:
- Passionate about social media and digital marketing, with knowledge of the latest technology.
- Competence in using and understanding a range of social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn is essential, and an understanding of paid automation tools would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills both externally and at all levels in the company.
- Skilled in writing engaging copy and experience in designing and implementing campaign elements and content such as blog posts, Instagram stories, video, engaging images and email campaigns.
- Experience in community management, responding and engaging with audiences and providing opportunities to engage with key industry influencers and encouraging followers.
- Analytical and confident with numbers, with experience of measuring and reporting on the performance and effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns, using tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Insights and other monitoring and research tools for social media.
- Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated.
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills.
Closing date for Applications: Wednesday 30 September
For more information or to apply for this role, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org